Online Radio Service

For chat about all other topics

Online Radio Service

Postby andymac26 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Given that a number of us, who can't get to many matches for various reasons, have paid £45 for the online radio coverage, can someone at the club tell us;
-why it rarely works on time, or why it hasn't worked at all today (or by 3.25pm as I write)?
-why the online programmes are hit and miss to say the least?
-what the club intends to do about it?

If delivery of this service was always going to be hit and miss, why ask us for £45 each for it?
andymac26
First Team
First Team

Re: Online Radio Service

Postby Greeners » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi
And why are those who haven't paid getting it on-line which is contrary to Radio G's contractual obligations according to the usual stream.
Greeners
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby View From The Pitch » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:22 pm

I don't pay anything. You can listen to games on AM radio for free
. Goals are dreams with deadlines.
.Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.
.Goals are not only absolutely necesary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us and dreams alive.
View From The Pitch
First Team
First Team

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

View From The Pitch wrote:I don't pay anything. You can listen to games on AM radio for free

i.e. If you are within range of the 2 Radio Glos transmitters VFTP, unless you want to hump your TV around to hear the radio Glos allocated radio channel.

These Guys who hve coughed up £45 for streaming generally live outside the transmitters' boundaries.

Anyway, as I said on the match thread. I am returning my pocket AM receiver as it insists on broadcasting the wrong result. ;)
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby andymac26 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44 am

Can someone responsible please check, or check that whoever is responsible, has pushed all the right buttons and switches by 2.55pm. Thanks.
andymac26
First Team
First Team

Postby GETCARTER » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 pm

I pay £3 per match and it is great - we are on holiday in Penzance and listened today no problems.
GETCARTER
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Silver Surfer » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 pm

GETCARTER wrote:I pay £3 per match and it is great - we are on holiday in Penzance and listened today no problems.

... Apart from the Score
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby andymac26 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:30 am

Yep, at least the coverage worked well today.
andymac26
First Team
First Team

Return to General Chat