Free ticket with "We Did It Our Way FGR TRIUMPH AT WEMBLEY"

For chat about all other topics

Free ticket with "We Did It Our Way FGR TRIUMPH AT WEMBLEY"

Postby Chrisgump11 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 am

'We Did It Our Way. FOREST GREEN ROVERS TRIMPH AT WEMBLEY'
Free ticket voucher for EFL matches at The New Lawn 2017/18 with all book purchases at RRP £13.99

Hello all

Thanks to your generosity, over 220 books have been sold since the launch. It's a great start but I need as much help as possible to achieve 500+ sales which will accrue even more substantial profits for GDA

The Club has stepped in with an amazing offer. Any book purchased at RRP £13.99 comes with a voucher redeemable for one free ticket to a FGR League game in 2017/18. The voucher can be produced at the ticket office or used in booking through the website. There are conditions of course, the most important being that there is capacity on the chosen day.

This is a fantastic gesture for which I am hugely grateful. For example, an adult can obtain a ticket worth more than the face value of the book. If the buyer is already a season ticket holder then the ticket can be obtained for a friend or family member.

How to take advantage of the offer? Message me through the Forum, or buy a book from FGR or from any retail outlet supplying the book. So far that includes FGR Reception, Waterstones (Cirencester), WHSmith Gloucester, Yellow Lighted Bookshop Nailsworth, Stroud Bookshop, Batemans Sports Stroud, and The Cotswold Book Room Wotton under Edge. All the outlets have supplies of the voucher. All my profits go to GDA (Gloucester Deaf Association)

Please spread the word. Neutral or away fans are eligible too if they buy tickets direct from the Club rather than through their own club (which usually happens with the bigger games)

Finally, I have about 20 copies left of 'The Rise of FOREST GREEN ROVERS – The Road to Wembley'. I'd rather they were with supporters than at my home. So, for anyone who would like a copy, you can have the book for £3.00 apiece or if bought with 'We Did It Our Way FOREST GREEN ROVERS TRIUMPH AT WEMBLEY', £15.00 and the voucher will still be provided. That way, I can secure a little more income for GDA and reclaim space at my house!

At all home games, I aim to have a 'book stall'. Probably it will be in the Black & White Lounge in the East Stand starting tomorrow v Newport. I will be manning the stand before, during and after games. So, if you want to buy either or both books plus voucher and want me to sign them, you know where to find me.

Sincere thanks for the way in which the Club and you wonderful supporters have supported GDA
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat