Online interpretation of symbols.

For chat about all other topics

Online interpretation of symbols.

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Can someone please explain, when on line, the symbols Red envelope, Green envelope, envelope with a vertical red stripe, red square with what appears to be a white arrow head to the right of an envelope and any other mysterious symbols that may appear. I understand the lock. :? :?

Can't find a legend to explain.
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Online interpretation of symbols.

Postby Too occasional fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 am

Forums like this tend to have common components and 'skins' that change the fonts, colours, icons etc.

I found this at the PixelGoose site, which I think make this 'skin' for phbb.

http://vb4.pixelgoose.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

The Icon Legend lower down on that page might help.
The gimlet of the forum.
Too occasional fan
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Online interpretation of symbols.

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks for that Tof. Goes some way to explanation with their legend. Still searching for green envelope, white arrow head in red box, red star in left hand corner of envelope and vertical stripe.

Would be solved if our website included a legend pertaining to the forum. Anyhow, just curious because I like to know these things. :D
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat