Pitch Awards Again

For chat about all other topics

Pitch Awards Again

Postby Tommo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:31 pm

This is really good news I think.

https://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/new ... tch-awards

It again highlights what DV has been driving at the club and helps get that message out there in the public domain. It makes me proud to be associated with a Club taking such a lead role in something like this. I know we have debated whether these sorts of things detract from the action on the pitch but in this case a decent pitch helps make decent football so everyone wins.

Well done Adam and the DV money and commitment behind his huge efforts.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Pitch Awards Again

Postby GETCARTER » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Well deserved - congrats all round - again we are leading the way, while other follow suite.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby Chrisgump11 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:50 am

Sincere congratulations to Adam and the Club. FGR is so often in the news for excellent ground breaking initiatives that the rest of football gradually emulates. Like others, it makes me prouder than ever of our fantastic Club
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:51 am

The award demonstrates how values have been turned into practice through hard work, dedication and enthusiasm.

Well done Adam, let the football begin again on this wonderful playing surface.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat