No nonsense defending

For chat about all other topics

No nonsense defending

Postby michael » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:01 am

i am normally a bit too long in the tooth and better things to do than do this' share a video stuff', but in another moment of weakness-this amused me;and when i speak of no nonsense defending -this is the type of stuff i refer to :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJiRQsyrBoI
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: No nonsense defending

Postby Tim13 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Hmmm, not very ladylike at all. A graduate of the Vinnie Jones school by the look of it!
Tim13
Reserves
Reserves

Re: No nonsense defending

Postby Pitchfork » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:47 pm

[quote="michael"]i am normally a bit too long in the tooth and better things to do than do this' share a video stuff', but in another moment of weakness-this amused me;and when i speak of no nonsense defending -this is the type of stuff i refer to :]

I've seen this on social media a few times, it's a very sad indictment of the game but fortunately very rare in women's football.

Clearly the thuggish behaviour by Lambert was totally unacceptable in the modern game but I would ask:

1. Why did the referee not red card her early in the game...poor officiating. If offences don't have consequences they will be repeated

2. The coach/manager should have warned her early in the game and as soon as another offence occurred, pulled her off

3. Her team mates, especially her captain, should have stood up to be counted and reprimanded this so called :D "no nonsense defending'
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat