FGR Research Dissertation

For chat about all other topics

FGR Research Dissertation

Postby JackP18 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi all,

I know it's been a fair while since I posted on here, but for all of you who can remember I'm Jack and I was the one who wrote a Masters Thesis on the club last summer. Well, I recently received the marks back for it and got a pass with a merit which is a great result. I just wanted to put a message up on here to firstly thank all of you who completed the survey for the research as it was a massive help. Secondly, I also wanted to say that although I can't physically post it on the forum if anyone is interested in reading it (and I remember there being a few of you who did express interest in doing so) drop me a message with your email and l'll send it across to you.

All the best for the rest of the season,
Jack
JackP18
Trainee
Trainee

Re: FGR Research Dissertation

Postby stanman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Congratulations Jack. Well done.
There is no 'I' in team
stanman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby John Whiffen » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Well done Jack, I hope we at FGR get a pass to stay in div2 next season.
Do you live locally to the club? I'm sure you would be made very welcome should you ever decide to visit us.
John Whiffen
First Team
First Team

Postby GETCARTER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Well done Jack - what are you going to do in the future ?, Steve.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Return to General Chat