A pair of beauties!

A pair of beauties!

Postby SNJ Ash » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:44 pm

SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: A pair of beauties!

Postby Green Devil » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Is it only one beauty? The first (our third) looks like an OG to me.
“Information is a source of learning. But unless it is organized, processed, and available to the right people in a format for decision making, it is a burden, not a benefit.” (William Pollard)
Green Devil
Reserves
Reserves

Postby stroud green » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Green Devil wrote:Is it only one beauty? The first (our third) looks like an OG to me.

I was sat right in front of it and can confirm 100% that it wasn't an OG as this unpublished pic shows he got his foot to it although the TV camera angle is very deceiving.

Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby cookiemonster » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Incredible from Omar but I think we should stick with one up front and five in midfield tomorrow night, at least to start with. Playing two strikers from the get-go against Gateshead away left us exposed and we paid for it.
cookiemonster
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Green Devil » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:51 pm

stroud green wrote:
Green Devil wrote:Is it only one beauty? The first (our third) looks like an OG to me.

I was sat right in front of it and can confirm 100% that it wasn't an OG as this unpublished pic shows he got his foot to it although the TV camera angle is very deceiving.

Cheers SG. Just watched the BT highlights and on the bigger screen looks definitely an Omar goal.
“Information is a source of learning. But unless it is organized, processed, and available to the right people in a format for decision making, it is a burden, not a benefit.” (William Pollard)
Green Devil
Reserves
Reserves

Postby king giraffe III » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:31 pm

It clearly is Omar's goal. No doubt whatsoever.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby tommyd » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:58 am

cookiemonster wrote:Incredible from Omar but I think we should stick with one up front and five in midfield tomorrow night, at least to start with. Playing two strikers from the get-go against Gateshead away left us exposed and we paid for it.

I agree I think keeping it tight away is the right option but would like to see us play 442 at home especially against the lesser teams.
tommyd
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR Media, Reports, Stories & interviews