No pressure on Omar

No pressure on Omar

Postby SNJ Ash » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:45 am

SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: No pressure on Omar

Postby Tommo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:18 pm

"I think the crowd have been really good and are starting to understand are style of play, and they were really good today and I thank them for that."

When we win, yes. When we don't translate possession into wins its harder. I enjoy the style of football we are trying to play but it has to be a means to an end. Against the best sides, we can't rely on outlasting them and scoring late on. Oh for another early goal and then robust defending.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: No pressure on Omar

Postby StroudFan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Nice article and good approach from Mark.

We can't put too much pressure on Omar or expect him to score/assist every game....but long may it last!!! :D
StroudFan
Reserves
Reserves

Return to FGR Media, Reports, Stories & interviews