Ambassadors 2018-2019

For Information about the Ambassador's program.

Ambassadors 2018-2019

Postby Pitchfork » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:08 pm

I shall be writing to any schools who have not appointed ambassadors over the next few weeks. If you know of a Primary or Secondary School child who may be interested, please check if they have a current ambassador.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=78422

If they are not on this list I would be grateful if you would let me know.

All our 2017-18 ambassadors will complete their year as the season ends in May. They will have recorded all the activities they have completed to promote FGR since their schools appointed them. I shall be writing to their schools in March & April to see if they wish to have an ambassador again for next season. Although parents can suggest names, it is the school that must choose the ambassador.

The target for the end of the school year (July) is 50 schools, 80 ambassadors. Schools are allowed to appoint two ambassadors if they are a boy & a girl.

AMBASSADORS for 2018-19

Primary

1. Troy Wilson - Leighterton
2/3. Fearne Anderton & Fernand Wells-French - Blue Coat, Wotton Under Edge
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Ambassadors 2018-2019

Postby Pitchfork » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Thanks for suggestions, I shall be writing to:

Cranham
Horsely