Handover

For Information about the Ambassador's program.

Handover

Postby Pitchfork » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:20 pm

I have now handed over the reins of The Ambassador Scheme to James Grady who works with Sarah Urquhart in FGR's Community Trust.

Thank you to all past and present ambassadors for your commitment, enthusiasm & support of the club, the football and the green agenda. It has been a pleasure to run the scheme over the last decade, but it's now sensible for the scheme to be incorporated into all the other excellent work carried out by our Trust.

I have appreciated the encouragement of many fans as I have built up the numbers and impact of the ambassador programme. It is still a unique outreach scheme and it has been a major reason why the club has such a high percentage of families who are dedicated supporters.

I will continue to be involved in my role as a Director of FGR Community Trust, but the future operation of the scheme is now in the hands of Sarah & James.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Handover

Postby Too occasional fan » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Well done PF, it's a great scheme and I know how much time and effort you put into it.

And welcome to the reins of the scheme, James and Sarah.
The gimlet of the forum.
Too occasional fan
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby stanman » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Well then PF, not unreasonable if you have to step down, to do so on a high - and following all your successful efforts over many years.
I wish your 2 successors all the very best with our marvellous FGR Ambassador Scheme.
There is no 'I' in team
stanman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:33 pm

Thanks TOF & Stanman, I know it will be in capable hands, as is the 'PREDICTION FORUM' with Old Tom Cat.

It's great to see ambassadors from the early years of the scheme still season ticket holders and promoting FGR. Prime examples are our brilliant mascot Evie & the super P.A. announcer Joel. Both won the Ambassador of the Year awards and they have continued to invest their skills in helping the club on match days.

Sarah hopes to introduce an alumni group where former ambassadors can graduate from representing their school to VIP helpers on match days.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to Ambassadors Forum