Ambassadors 2020-21

For Information about the Ambassador's program.

Ambassadors 2020-21

Postby Pitchfork » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:13 pm

I have started to recruit FGR ambassadors for next season. This is a lengthy process involving considerable three - way communication between schools, parents and myself.

If you know of a Primary, Secondary or College student who may be interested, but their school/college has not had an ambassador this season please let me know.

The current list (19-20) is the second post on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=101562

All our 2019-20 ambassadors will complete their year as the season ends in May. They will have recorded all the activities they have completed to promote FGR since their schools appointed them. I shall be writing to their schools in March & April to see if they wish to have an ambassador again for next season. Although parents can suggest names, it is the school that must choose the ambassador.

My target for next season is 75 schools or colleges, 100 ambassadors. Schools/Colleges are allowed to appoint two ambassadors if they are a boy & a girl.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Ambassadors 2020-21

Postby Tommo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:57 am

Brilliant, well done!
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Ambassadors 2020-21

Postby Pitchfork » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:32 am

An early start on recruitment is paying off: here is the list of ambassadors signed up for next season, almost all from schools who were not in the scheme before.

Primary
Abbeymead - Charlie
Bluecoat - recruiting
Bradley Stoke - negotiating
Bisley - negotiating
Crossways - Jackson Reg req
Dinglewell Jun, Gloucester - Toby
Dursley - Poppy reg req
Hunts Grove, Gloucester - Vinnie
Rosary - negotiating
Robinswood - negotiating
St Marys, Yate - negotiating