Ambassador Away Trip

For Information about the Ambassador's program.

Ambassador Away Trip

Postby Pitchfork » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Many of last season's Ambassador Reviews suggested a trip to an away fixture would be a good idea - this has been organised and with the generous support of 'The FGR Supporters Club', ambassadors will be able to travel on the coach free of charge. Accompanying parents will travel at a subsidised rate. If this is a success, it could become an annual trip.

The chosen match is: MACCLESFIELD on 12th November 3pm kick off.

I have started to take bookings from our current squad of ambassadors and the list below will be updated when further requests for seats are made. The 2016-17 ambassadors have priority booking until Saturday September 17th (Bromley home game). The costs of match tickets/travel for parents have been emailed and payment must be left in an envelope addressed to me at the club reception.

. After 17/9, all previous ambassadors, with an accompanying parent if under 16, will be given the opportunity to join the group at the same rate. If you are interested please send me a PM or post a reply below at anytime. This offer will be available to all ex-ambassadors until 1st October (Barrow home game).

BOOKINGS TAKEN

2016-17 ambassadors
Georgia Wilson (5) PAId
Dan Pearce (2) PAID
Issy Arris (2) PAID
Evie Urquhart (2) PAID
Tyler Watson (3) PAID
Charlie Smith (2) PAID
Scarlett Holland (4) PAID
Elsie Heslop (3) PAID - 1 11+ (ticket to Laurie)
Atticus Lynham (4) PAID
Seth Tiley (3) PAID - 1 adult ( ticket to LM's father)
Ella-Mae Ahmad (3) PAID
Wilf Doble (2) PAID
Laurie Martin & father
PAB
CG
DD
Ben Scott
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Ambassador Away Trip

Postby The Old TomCat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:51 pm

What an excellent idea.
I'm sure it will be a total success.
Good luck.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:26 pm

The Old TomCat wrote:What an excellent idea.
I'm sure it will be a total success.
Good luck.

Thanks Tom

It's always a risk with a new venture, but it would be great to take two full coaches (ambassadors and the normal fan coach ) up to Macclesfield.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:21 pm

That's half a coach filled up in record time, still over two months to the fixture. Thanks to everyone for confirming your intention to travel so quickly - this has confirmed the viability of the trip and the worthwhile generosity of the Supporters' Club.

After the Bromley match (17/9) any spare places will be offered to any previous ambassadors and their families at the same rate until 1/10. Thereafter, if there are still any seats available, they will be offered to other travelling families.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tyler110 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi,

Are there still places available on the coach for Ambassador's friends for the Macclesfield trip?
Tyler110
Trainee
Trainee

Postby Pitchfork » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi
Yes there are places still available, let me know your requirements

Phil
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Our coach is COACH 2 leaving the New Lawn at 9.45am

Coach 1, places booked through FGR reception, leaves at 9.30 with normal pick ups
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to Ambassadors Forum