FGR face masks

This board is a temporary one for topics and posts to to with the Coronavirus pandemic. Please put all relevant material in here, rather than the other boards.

FGR face masks

Postby Bristol_Green » Tue May 05, 2020 9:38 am

Could the club order some face masks for sale in the online shop?

Rage Sports are an ethical kit company, and can produce high quality non-disposable washable face masks in club designs. They are a triple filter antimicrobial design.

Minimum order is 50, if 100 are ordered, they have enough material left over to produce 20 more masks to distribute to needy people.

I would happily pre-order 2 FGR masks if the club ordered a batch.
Last edited by Bristol_Green on Tue May 05, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bristol_Green
Reserves
Reserves

Re: FGR face masks

Postby The Old TomCat » Tue May 05, 2020 10:02 am

Bristol_Green wrote:Could the club order some face masks for sale in the online shop?

Rage Sports are an ethical kit company, and can produce high quality non-disposable washable face masks in club designs.

Minimum order is 50, if 100 are ordered, they have enough material left over to produce 20 more masks to distribute to needy people.

Excellent idea and one that I would also support by buying a couple of FGR masks.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Bristol_Green » Tue May 05, 2020 10:21 am

An example of ones that Clapton CFC have ordered, in home and away colours...

Bristol_Green
Reserves
Reserves

Postby michael » Tue May 05, 2020 10:48 am

oh how perception has changed ?

6 months ago -people were challenging why some 'radical' supporters groups -(not necessarily FGR supporters ) the so-called 'ultra's ' -went to football matches with their faces covered in scarfs and all 'masked up' .arguably portraying negative and aggressive behavioural images

obviously they were ahead of their time.
now we are all going to be at it !

-and what was it that a certain prime minister said about the wearing of the niqaab ?

we are all niqaabi's now -and hopefully-if nothing else -this pay a further small part in ending that discrimination and negative perception .
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Bristol_Green » Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 am

michael wrote:oh how perception has changed ?

6 months ago -people were challenging why some 'radical' supporters groups -(not necessarily FGR supporters ) the so-called 'ultra's ' -went to football matches with their faces covered in scarfs and all 'masked up' .arguably portraying negative and aggressive behavioural images

obviously they were ahead of their time.
now we are all going to be at it !

I would say about 50% of people here now mask up to go in shops. Numbers of mask wearers are increasing.

I'm currently using disposable surgical ones... Would like to get a couple of washable triple filter permanent masks.

Be good to get club ones, and I reckon they would sell well now.
Bristol_Green
Reserves
Reserves

Postby GETCARTER » Tue May 05, 2020 11:14 am

Order me a couple.
GETCARTER
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Greeners » Tue May 05, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi
I have tried wearing a bandan type mask in shops, but after about 2-3 minutes I can't see anything through my fogged up glasses.
I did expect it as I can't wear a full face m/cycle helmet with visor either I have to wear an open face helmet with either a pair of aviator style Goggles or a visor that wraps round the front of a peak.
Greeners
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby TreeinWillsbridge » Tue May 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Greeners wrote:Hi
I have tried wearing a bandan type mask in shops, but after about 2-3 minutes I can't see anything through my fogged up glasses.
I did expect it as I can't wear a full face m/cycle helmet with visor either I have to wear an open face helmet with either a pair of aviator style Goggles or a visor that wraps round the front of a peak.

You need to take off your helmet before reaching for those top shelf magazines Greeners! :D
TreeinWillsbridge
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Bill Shankly » Wed May 06, 2020 11:26 am

I would order some but what about a bio hazard suit till a there is a vaccine.....it would be like the yellow wall at Dortmund but green
Bill Shankly
First Team
First Team

Postby Bill Shankly » Wed May 06, 2020 11:28 am

If washable I would order 10....all the family 2 each

Childrens size too....
Bill Shankly
First Team
First Team

Postby The Old TomCat » Fri May 08, 2020 4:48 pm

Bristol_Green wrote:Could the club order some face masks for sale in the online shop?

Rage Sports are an ethical kit company, and can produce high quality non-disposable washable face masks in club designs. They are a triple filter antimicrobial design.

Seems the club looked at your post and have responded positively.
https://www.facebook.com/dalevince/phot ... =3&theater
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Bristol_Green » Fri May 08, 2020 6:47 pm

The Old TomCat wrote:

Seems the club looked at your post and have responded positively.
https://www.facebook.com/dalevince/phot ... =3&theater
Needs club badge, and to know it's full filtered, not just cloth.
Bristol_Green
Reserves
Reserves

Postby The Game Within » Fri May 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Probably made from bamboo.
The Game Within
First Team
First Team

Postby Bill Shankly » Tue May 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Just looked on liverpool website.
Facemasks £5 each or a 4 for £16 free delivery. Ordered enough for the family

Come on FGR..we need facemasks on our site a local manufacturer should be able to help...green ,black or a blue club special

If we are going to look like Chinese refugees we should be dressed in team colours.
Bill Shankly
First Team
First Team

Postby Bristol_Green » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:17 am

FGR masks now available to pre-order from club shop.
Bristol_Green
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Bristol_Green » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Problem with the face masks.

I ordered two. They arrived fine.

However, they are far too shallow and inflexible top to bottom. If you open your mouth they ride up or down leaving you uncovered.

If anyone wants two free FGR masks DM me, I'll post them to you.
Bristol_Green
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Bill Shankly » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm

You are nt meant to open your mouth.. we have to suffer in silence..lol

I am waiting for the away one so I can hide at the Cotwold Safari park in the zebra enclosure.....
Bill Shankly
First Team
First Team

Return to Coronavirus