Stevens has the world at his feet

All about our First Team

Stevens has the world at his feet

Postby SNJ Ash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Mark Cooper thinks Jordan Stevens has an opportunity to go as far as he wants in the game.

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/s ... rk_Cooper/
SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Stevens has the world at his feet

Postby Pitchfork » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:14 pm

But he needs to stay grounded and not get too far ahead of where he is, too soon.

Much as I would like to see him playing for the first team I'm happy he is involved in the Youth Cup tonight and then hopefully a place on the bench on Saturday.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Pitchfork wrote: I'm happy he is involved in the Youth Cup tonight and then hopefully a place on the bench on Saturday.

Report says: "he WILL feature on Saturday" P/F?
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:08 am

I imagine he will play a part today but I hope it is later in the game once we have secured a solid lead. ;)

He has an impressive ability to make space by slipping past midfielders with the ball. He has a good shot (though not on Tuesday) and can spot a pass. He’ll need to get stronger as he gets older but he has more promise than any other ex youth team player I have seen at FGR.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team