Sack the manager

All about our First Team

Re: Sack the manager

Postby Tomiswalking » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:18 pm

This thread is not about baiting the mods, it's fans talking about how to improve the club :)
Tomiswalking
First Team
First Team

Postby Phil_mitchell » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:22 pm

I can't explain how angry i am tonight.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Referee » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Tomiswalking wrote:This thread is not about baiting the mods, it's fans talking about how to improve the club :)

Please review the quoted posts in our reply.
Referee

Postby Referee » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 pm

Phil_mitchell wrote:I can't explain how angry i am tonight.

We understand that. All we ask is that posts are made within the forum rules.

We are fans and we hurt too.
Referee

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Referee wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
Tim13 wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:Where are the mods tonight? This thread has been up longer than 10 seconds.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Perhaps they agree with us now; surely most sane people would!

Tim

LM is in a huff and the others only work office hours. ;)

Not true. Other mods are fans and don't appreciate "lets' bait the mods" as a game. We do this because we love the club and want the best for it.

We helped set the rules to try to ensure there would be a fair forum, and that is what we are here for. Most of us are not Ecotricity employees, but fans that care about this club. We have a section where contentious threads can be moved to, out of the public eye, to be considered by more than one mod. We chat about descisions.

As for this thread, the title is imflamatory and directly refers to an employee. There are other ways of expressing the sentiment. Please consider them. At some time this thread may be moved away from public eyes, but in the meantime, however angry or upset or concerend you are, players and managers are real people, however flawed you might think they are.

As for the reference to LM, the Referee account was set up to stop personal attacks related to moderation.

Thank you.

Referee.

I guess the emoji was wasted on you. It's a wink. Widely acknowledged around the world.

Anyhow, Cooper out!
"I just don't know what went wrong!"
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Referee » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:46 pm

king giraffe III wrote:
Referee wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
Tim13 wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:Where are the mods tonight? This thread has been up longer than 10 seconds.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Perhaps they agree with us now; surely most sane people would!

Tim

LM is in a huff and the others only work office hours. ;)

Not true. Other mods are fans and don't appreciate "lets' bait the mods" as a game. We do this because we love the club and want the best for it.

We helped set the rules to try to ensure there would be a fair forum, and that is what we are here for. Most of us are not Ecotricity employees, but fans that care about this club. We have a section where contentious threads can be moved to, out of the public eye, to be considered by more than one mod. We chat about descisions.

As for this thread, the title is imflamatory and directly refers to an employee. There are other ways of expressing the sentiment. Please consider them. At some time this thread may be moved away from public eyes, but in the meantime, however angry or upset or concerend you are, players and managers are real people, however flawed you might think they are.

As for the reference to LM, the Referee account was set up to stop personal attacks related to moderation.

Thank you.

Referee.

I guess the emoji was wasted on you. It's a wink. Widely acknowledged around the world.

Anyhow, Cooper out!

Guess what you like.

Perhaps the moderation team would benefit from you joining it with your wisdom, intellect, insight and grandstanding naughtiness.
Why not PM us asking if you can join. ;) < emoji
Referee

Postby tommyd » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:51 pm

When cooper had gone at half time you could literally sense a weight had been lifted, the fams don't actually blame the players at all and the club seemed as one. I find it hard to support a team led by a man who is so cold to the fans and so quick to throw his players under the bus. I actually had my issues with him last year but as he got us up was willing to give a chance but I think he should have gone a good while ago.

When you're in a fight like we are you need someone to galvanise the club not a petulant brat.

I feel sorry for Charlie although it was idiotic today, it isn't a surprise he finally snapped, he's not good enough at the moment and that's not to say he won't be, but his dads constant preferential treatment of him has done him more harm than good.
tommyd
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Welsh Exile » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:02 am

We used to be the friendly club on the hill!!!

With a manager behaving like this the way he does this statement is no longer worthy of the club..

Very sad to see the club like this becasue of one man.
Welsh Exile
Reserves
Reserves

Postby welshrover » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:07 am

tommyd wrote:When cooper had gone at half time you could literally sense a weight had been lifted, the fams don't actually blame the players at all and the club seemed as one. I find it hard to support a team led by a man who is so cold to the fans and so quick to throw his players under the bus. I actually had my issues with him last year but as he got us up was willing to give a chance but I think he should have gone a good while ago.

When you're in a fight like we are you need someone to galvanise the club not a petulant brat.

I feel sorry for Charlie although it was idiotic today, it isn't a surprise he finally snapped, he's not good enough at the moment and that's not to say he won't be, but his dads constant preferential treatment of him has done him more harm than good.

Spot on ⬆️⬆️
welshrover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby mbroadbent » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:19 am

twinkletoes wrote:Wouldn't Dale sack a manager at Ecotricity for gross misconduct? What is the difference at a football club?

i don't think getting 'sent off' is gross misconduct!!!!!
mbroadbent
Trainee
Trainee

Postby king giraffe III » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:21 am

I would rather have another 4 litres of Moviprep and another colonoscopy than join the moderating team.
"I just don't know what went wrong!"
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Referee » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 am

king giraffe III wrote:I would rather have another 4 litres of Moviprep and another colonoscopy than join the moderating team.

Your choice, but we are happy to know that you'd rather produce a brown pencil and then ride the black lizard than join us.

Good luck with your proceedure.
Referee

Postby Tomiswalking » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:31 am

Referee wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:I would rather have another 4 litres of Moviprep and another colonoscopy than join the moderating team.

Your choice, but we are happy to know that you'd rather produce a brown pencil and then ride the black lizard than join us.

Good luck with your proceedure.

Do you really think this conversation is appropriate?
Tomiswalking
First Team
First Team

Previous

Return to FGR First Team