Wycombe Wanderers (H) Match Thread

All about our First Team

Re: Wycombe Wanderers (H) Match Thread

Postby RJBora » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:02 pm

Dougal wrote:Image

"Forest Green Manager Mark Cooper shortly after showing the fans his rendition of a 'Super Moon'."
"Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic." ~ Tryon Edwards, 1891
RJBora
Reserves
Reserves

Postby GETCARTER » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:45 am

PICTURE CAPTION= Ive got wind, pardon me.
GETCARTER
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby doggy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:02 pm

RJBora wrote:
Dougal wrote:Image

"Forest Green Manager Mark Cooper shortly after showing the fans his rendition of a 'Super Moon'."

"ive got a 5 year deal and he believes everything i tell him!! what a job!!"
doggy
First Team
First Team

Postby Chrisgump11 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Great post K/S.

Saturday was gut wrenching for true FGR supporters. Strangely Giraffe is in his element - smug & brimming with distain. It is always more challenging to want and hope for good things. He'll be bereft if we stay up
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Chrisgump11 wrote:Great post K/S.

Saturday was gut wrenching for true FGR supporters. Strangely Giraffe is in his element - smug & brimming with distain. It is always more challenging to want and hope for good things. He'll be bereft if we stay up

If you really believe that it shows you have no idea. Why would I want us to go down? I was as annoyed as anyone. However, if you'd rather believe what you do, feel free to do so. :roll:
"I just don't know what went wrong!"
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby scarecrow » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Well I left entertained , win lose or draw at least they showed fight and it was good to see akinf####knows how to spell his name, taking a break from worlds strongest man !
“Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
scarecrow
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team