FGR Club Webb site

All about our First Team

FGR Club Webb site

Postby Philpot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:56 am

Anyone know whats wrong with the club Webb site

I cant pay tickets for the Mansfield game even though Im logged in as a member

(I can select seats but payment is refused)

Im a club member and have bought tickets on line for nearly every game for the last three seasons

Now the site refuses to let me buy

It says I seem to be an away supporter due to my postcode (SN15 4SF (just south of Malmesbury less than 20 miles by car to club) and FGR is my nearest club in the top five divisions.

The club is also not answering calls at the moment
Philpot
Reserves
Reserves

Re: FGR Club Webb site

Postby RyRover » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:03 am

Have you got them on twitter? I had this earlier in the season. They sent me a direct link to do it. They usually reply within twenty minutes

Hope that helps
...Because we know Tranmere will come back but it's WOOLERY AT THE OTHER ENNNNNDDDD......GOAL 3-1 to Forest Green
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Philpot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Phoned club and bought tickets over phone

Club very helpful

It seems that anyone with a postcode starting with S wont be able to buy on line for this match as the system thinks they are from Sheffield and not living in SN area (Mansfield is S postcode)
Philpot
Reserves
Reserves

Postby king giraffe III » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:03 pm

I had similar for the Cheltenham fixture. Club very helpful but I find it a shame the system doesn't recognise those with a history of buying tickets online.
19 years of upset.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby RyRover » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:56 pm

For the cheltenham game I had no trouble buying tickets and I live in Andoversford. I always assumed your past history was taken into account??

Oh well glad it's sorted anyway
...Because we know Tranmere will come back but it's WOOLERY AT THE OTHER ENNNNNDDDD......GOAL 3-1 to Forest Green
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby andymac26 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:17 pm

king giraffe III wrote:I had similar for the Cheltenham fixture. Club very helpful but I find it a shame the system doesn't recognise those with a history of buying tickets online.

Yep, furious at not being able to buy Mansfield tickets online because I live on the south coast, despite having bought tickets loads of times online. My details have been on the system for years. (Wonder what I'll say when I get the customary e-mail in July asking for player sponsorship.....).
Suppose I'll have to find time to try and get through on the phone......can't wait.
andymac26
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:10 am

If it's the Webb site that will be because it's being run by Shortwood United supporters.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team