Coach time this evening

All about our First Team

Coach time this evening

Postby Silver Surfer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Has the coach time changed? I'm sure it said 4:30 from Nailsworth but the FGR site now says 5.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Coach time this evening

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Clarification needed also. Paid at reception last week and stated then it was to be a 4-30 departure.
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby T50 BOS » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:47 pm

yeah 4.30pm on my receipt from paying on line a couple of weeks ago.
Mind you no real need to leave before 5.00pm ................
Anyone know whats happening? Tried ringing the club about half an hour ago but of course no one there to answer !!
T50 BOS
First Team
First Team

Postby John Whiffen » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Total and absolute confusion, somebody phoned me, I then phoned Paul Pettifer and several people that get on at Stonehouse. Paul didn’t know.and was going to phone the club. Ken Boulton doesn’t know either.
(T50 Bos I have pm’ed you)

PS Apparently the club have now reversed the decision. So some getting on early and then waiting 30 minutes ???????????????????????
John Whiffen
First Team
First Team

Postby smertens07929 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:57 pm

I was a late one! :oops:

I read on Sunday that the coach was departing from the Lawn at 4:30pm, I checked online at work Tuesday lunchtime & it had changed to 5pm. I didn't get to the Lawn until 4:50pm to find out the time had been changed again during the afternoon. Despite getting caught in some traffic here & there we made it in good time with a good result at the end of the evening to cheer us all up. :D
smertens07929
First Team
First Team

Postby The Game Within » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:31 pm

If a time is published on the site it shouldn't be changed if for some reason it has to be then everyone should be phoned to let them know.
Just like to say a big thank you to the members of the supporters club who run the coach on the day.
The Game Within
First Team
First Team

Return to FGR First Team