Re: Membership text

Postby chelsearover » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am

My last team text was 3rd Feb, Coventry game,
chelsearover
First Team
First Team

Postby Foggy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:59 pm

I have received a couple of texts in the early hours of Sunday morning, after a Saturday game, a case of better late than never. I guess this might be down to my provider as much as anything else.
The future is bright, the future is green...Forest Green!
Foggy
Top Manager
Top Manager

Location: The other side of the hill...living in the land of the eggmen!

Postby Tommo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 pm

I got a text in advance of the last game. They seem to have restarted
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Jovial Forester » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Fair play, just got a text warning me game tomorrow is off. Am actually going to be at an engagement do in South China but nice to know they're on the case anyway :D
The Jovial Forester
First Team
First Team

Postby FGR_Media » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:59 pm

We are listening and are aware of the problems this season. There were some teething issues at the start of the season and then we had a technical issue for the Morecambe and Stevenage games that was resolved before the our last home game with Crewe. It should be service as normal from now on. Apologies for the inconvenience and we're always striving to be better.
FGR_Media
Youth
Youth

Postby Tommo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:16 pm

FGR_Media wrote:We are listening and are aware of the problems this season. There were some teething issues at the start of the season and then we had a technical issue for the Morecambe and Stevenage games that was resolved before the our last home game with Crewe. It should be service as normal from now on. Apologies for the inconvenience and we're always striving to be better.

I think most understand there will be the odd issue. The texts have been a good innovation.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Jovial Forester » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 pm

If i was being greedy I'd ask for the subs to be added to the team text as well as the starting line-up but I'm guessing their might be problems with space/text too long.
The Jovial Forester
First Team
First Team

Postby FGR_Media » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:56 pm

The Jovial Forester wrote:If i was being greedy I'd ask for the subs to be added to the team text as well as the starting line-up but I'm guessing their might be problems with space/text too long.

I will look into it at the Newport game.
FGR_Media
Youth
Youth

Postby The Jovial Forester » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:29 pm

FGR_Media wrote:
The Jovial Forester wrote:If i was being greedy I'd ask for the subs to be added to the team text as well as the starting line-up but I'm guessing their might be problems with space/text too long.

I will look into it at the Newport game.

Brilliant! That would put the cherry on top if it's possible, thanks for making the effort.
The Jovial Forester
First Team
First Team

Postby TreeHugger » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:46 pm

I haven’t received any texts at all this season despite being a season ticket holder. And yes, my mobile number is shown correctly on my account.

:?:
Trolling the trolls since the internet began...
TreeHugger
Reserves
Reserves

Postby T50 BOS » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Hi FGR_Media as a Season Ticket Holder/Member all of my details are on the system but I haven't received any texts this season. Do I need to do anything to make sure I get them in future?
T50 BOS
First Team
First Team

Postby FGR_Media » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 am

If you are a season ticket holder or member and have not received any texts this season but believe you should have, can you send your name, contact details, mobile telephone number you wish to receive the texts on and either your season ticket number or membership number in an email to matt.edwards@fgrfc.com and I will chase it up for you and find out the reason why.
FGR_Media
Youth
Youth

Postby FGR_Media » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Sorry everyone, more technical issues this evening with this service, appears the bug from two weeks ago hasn't been fixed as first thought.

Here is tonight's team: B Collins, bennett, Grubb, Doidge, Gunning (c), RAWSON, Clements, Reid, Bray, Hollis, Osbourne

Subs: Belford, Laird, L Collins, Cooper, Wishart, Campbell, Brown
FGR_Media
Youth
Youth

Postby The Jovial Forester » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:07 pm

FGR_Media wrote:Sorry everyone, more technical issues this evening with this service, appears the bug from two weeks ago hasn't been fixed as first thought.

Here is tonight's team: B Collins, bennett, Grubb, Doidge, Gunning (c), RAWSON, Clements, Reid, Bray, Hollis, Osbourne

Thanks for the prompt update on the situation anyway - and as I type just received the text.
ETA With the subs too as promised, thanks!
The Jovial Forester
First Team
First Team

Postby andymac26 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:54 pm

FGR_Media wrote:Sorry everyone, more technical issues this evening with this service, appears the bug from two weeks ago hasn't been fixed as first thought.

.....and what technical issues are responsible for yet another shambles on the radio service.....
andymac26
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:11 pm

I got the text tonight.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Silver Surfer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Emailed Matt Edwards yesterday with my details. Text received. All sorted. Thank you.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Haha - I got it twice today!

Better twice than not at all.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Jovial Forester » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Same here, must be making up for any missed ones.
The Jovial Forester
First Team
First Team

Previous

Return to FGR First Team