400 bamboo shirts to giveaway to school children

All about our First Team

400 bamboo shirts to giveaway to school children

Postby FGR_Media » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 am

Following its most successful year ever, Forest Green Rovers is back with our amazing free shirt giveaway, with 400 of our new bamboo shirts available for free to year three pupils in the local area.

Register your child for one NOW...

https://www.fgr.co.uk/…/offer-free-school-shirt-giveaway-is…
FGR_Media
Reserves
Reserves

Re: 400 bamboo shirts to giveaway to school children

Postby Dougal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 pm

My boy was chuffed to get one last year... Ambassador this year.

Really does get the youth interested and feeling part of the club (although in our case he's been coming to games since he was 4!)
Dougal
Reserves
Reserves

Postby lovejoy2 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:27 pm

It’s a shame that this is Limited by where they go to school.
Both my Children are big FGR fans but live in Bristol and missed out on the free Shirt initiative
lovejoy2
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:39 pm

lovejoy2 wrote:It’s a shame that this is Limited by where they go to school.
Both my Children are big FGR fans but live in Bristol and missed out on the free Shirt initiative

Hi lovejoy2, it would be impractical for it to go nationwide!

If your kids are interested, they could become ambassadors next season, as we have limited coverage in the Bristol area.

Contact me from February onwards and I will get in touch with the school if this is something they may enjoy and be able to contribute to promoting the club

The list of current schools for 19-20 is here; the ambassador Scheme runs from June to May, recruitment from Feb 'til June.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=101562
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby lovejoy2 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Pitchfork wrote:
lovejoy2 wrote:It’s a shame that this is Limited by where they go to school.

Hi lovejoy2, it would be impractical for it to go nationwide!

If your kids are interested, they could become ambassadors next season, as we have limited coverage in the Bristol area.

Contact me from February onwards and I will get in touch with the school if this is something they may enjoy and be able to contribute to promoting the club

The list of current schools for 19-20 is here; the ambassador Scheme runs from June to May, recruitment from Feb 'til June.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=101562

Thanks Pitchfork
lovejoy2
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team