Supporters reps.

Supporter Club News for Members New & Old

Supporters reps.

Postby Tomiswalking » Sun May 26, 2019 11:52 am

What's are the details from the meeting of supporters from each stand?
Tomiswalking
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Supporters reps.

Postby Tomiswalking » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:27 pm

Any news?
Tomiswalking
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:39 am

Hi TomisWalking. It seems that you have disallowed PMs within this application but I can say that I have been to two of the meetings so far. They have been useful but pretty informal/free format and only one has been documented to my knowledge. However, I know that TimB and others who lead the Supporters Club are trying to add more formality and get more communication out of them going.

I spoke to TimB and I believe he is trying to get in touch with you. Try PM'ing him. I'm not sure what TimB is doing to get South Stand views or tie down attendance but I'm sure you'd be welcome at the next meeting which is on the 28 October at 5.30 at the ground.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Football Poets » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:29 am

Tommo wrote:Hi TomisWalking. It seems that you have disallowed PMs within this application but I can say that I have been to two of the meetings so far. They have been useful but pretty informal/free format and only one has been documented to my knowledge. However, I know that TimB and others who lead the Supporters Club are trying to add more formality and get more communication out of them going.

I spoke to TimB and I believe he is trying to get in touch with you. Try PM'ing him. I'm not sure what TimB is doing to get South Stand views or tie down attendance but I'm sure you'd be welcome at the next meeting which is on the 28 October at 5.30 at the ground.

Hi..Tommo Tim B et al if i can make it... can I come to this as there are a few points I'd like to discuss/ put forward re the South Stand prior to the meeting with Dale Mark? etc;
FOOTBALL POETS
"The only known collective of football poets in the World" BBC Radio 4.
Archived by the British Library with 16500 football poems published.
Football Poets http://footballpoets.org & https://www.facebook.com/FootballPoets/
Football Poets
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tommo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:08 am

Hi - not sure. I don't arrange these, the Supporters Club do; I just try to turn up. I recommend PM to Tim B, Pitchfork or someone else from the Supporters Club management. I would imagine that you'd be welcome though
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:32 am

Football Poets wrote:
Hi..Tommo Tim B et al if i can make it... can I come to this as there are a few points I'd like to discuss/ put forward re the South Stand prior to the meeting with Dale Mark? etc;

The next Reps' Meeting has been planned to be more open. Other fans can come along in addition to the volunteer North, South & East stand reps. So yes FP, if you have the time, do come along.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Meeting is apparently now at 6pm tomorrow not 5.30pm
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to Supporters Club